Welcome to Beech Grove Primary School
|We hold at the heart of our school the passion to develop emotional resilience and next-door neighbour qualities of respect, tolerance and kindness.
|We ensure children build a secure understanding of the world around them and learn about key people and places through a vocabulary and knowledge rich curriculum.
|Reading for enjoyment is central to the ethos of our school.
|We are committed to providing our children with opportunities to build aspirations and extend their horizons.
Beech Grove is a community school. The Governors, Staff and Parents work together to provide a happy, caring environment where children are encouraged to be the best they can be in all areas of school life.
a school recognised for;
- providing quality first teaching and promoting achievement
- delivering a broad and relevant curriculum
- having regard for the preferences and needs of all learners
- valuing pupils as individuals, respecting their rights and beliefs
- raising aspirations and equipping pupils with life skills
- promoting the value of a healthy lifestyle
- building a whole-school ethos based on trust, fairness and respect
- making all pupils feel welcome irrespective of race, colour, creed or impairment
- having high ambitions for our disabled pupils and expecting them to participate and achieve in every aspect of school life
as evidenced in;
- strong relationships between pupils staff and parents
- high quality leadership, management and governance including secure arrangements for staff induction and safeguarding
- clarity and effectiveness of target setting and targeted interventions
- rigorous, robust self-evaluation including case studies of successful and unsuccessful strategies
- high quality planning and assessment to ensure good pupil progress
- relevant and timely Professional Development for staff
Mr John Dixon (Head Teacher)