Welcome to Beech Grove Primary School
|➤||We hold at the heart of our school the passion to develop emotional resilience and next-door neighbour qualities of respect, tolerance and kindness.|
|➤||We ensure children build a secure understanding of the world around them and learn about key people and places through a vocabulary and knowledge rich curriculum.|
|➤||Reading for enjoyment is central to the ethos of our school.|
|➤||We are committed to providing our children with opportunities to build aspirations and extend their horizons.|
Please read the below text regarding the Queens Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
For the academic year 2021/22 (this school year), in acknowledgement of the additional Bank Holiday for the Queens Platinum Jubilee, the Department for Education has allocated an extra day’s holiday for staff and children. Beech Grove School will take this on Friday July 22nd.
Therefore, school will break up for the summer holidays at 3pm Thursday 21st July.
Many thanks, keep safe and thank you for your continued support.
Beech Grove is a community school. The Governors, Staff and Parents work together to provide a happy, caring environment where children are encouraged to be the best they can be in all areas of school life.
a school recognised for;
- providing quality first teaching and promoting achievement
- delivering a broad and relevant curriculum
- having regard for the preferences and needs of all learners
- valuing pupils as individuals, respecting their rights and beliefs
- raising aspirations and equipping pupils with life skills
- promoting the value of a healthy lifestyle
- building a whole-school ethos based on trust, fairness and respect
- making all pupils feel welcome irrespective of race, colour, creed or impairment
- having high ambitions for our disabled pupils and expecting them to participate and achieve in every aspect of school life
as evidenced in;
- strong relationships between pupils staff and parents
- high quality leadership, management and governance including secure arrangements for staff induction and safeguarding
- clarity and effectiveness of target setting and targeted interventions
- rigorous, robust self-evaluation including case studies of successful and unsuccessful strategies
- high quality planning and assessment to ensure good pupil progress
- relevant and timely Professional Development for staff
Mr John Dixon (Head Teacher)